05 October 2009

Atoine et Lili: Le savoir faire parisien.




      Here is a video of one of my favorite boutique in Paris: Antoine et Lili. This boutique has a vintage inspired style, even though it is not. Actually, I still have some very cute dresses my mom bought me there when I was little! At the time there was only a very few boutiques. One is two blocks away from where I live in Montmartre, and I'm glad to see how they keep on growing!
If you ever go to Paris you have to visit this boutique! I would say that their specialties are furniture, accessorizes, and children's clothing. I'm not a big fan of their women's clothing, just because it's not my syle. Note that the Montmartre boutique is the biggest, and the only one to sale furniture I think.
Voila, voila.

Adress: 90 rue des Martyrs, 75018, Métro: Abbesses
Tel.: 01.42.58.10.22



The video is in french, but it's still a pleasure for the eyes:



Adorable.




4 comments:

  1. Very bold and well-defined colours. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delightful! I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely I want to check it out! Hopefully soon I will make it to Paris. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why, oh why, is there nothing this fabulous where I live? My high street suffers from faaar too much branding - all the cute boutiques have all but died out. It's a sad state of affairs, this recession is.

    - Nova ( @ thelassinthekneehighs.blogspot.com )
    x

    ReplyDelete