19 October 2009

Let's get it started!

After a week-end spent to Puerto Vallarta, I feel more than ready to get this collection started! During this trip I managed to quit the very touristic side of the city, to find an interesting painting gallery. I had the chance to meet the artist, José Marca, whose painting are characterized by a mélange of portrait and surrealism. In Puerto Vallarta, his representation of Frida are very famous.

José Marca Stuido Galleria
Lazara Cardenas 328 Colonia Emiliano Zapata
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Tel: (322) 222-37-48


José Marca

From this trip I came back with a "pannel of couleurs", which was a very difficult choice to make, because I want this collection to be cohesive, and because my favorite color is... black! This collection will mostly be prepared in Paris, in December, so I had to forget all the folklore around me. For a first collection, my environment will be primordial.

                                      

I want every piece to be tainted with lunatism, a very small note of romance (very very small!) and the sensation I feel after a "ballade au bord de la Seine". All this gives me a "folle envie" to take a look at the 50's!



My vision of the 50's looks in three words, three pictures:

    Flawless

    Audrey Hepburn

    Classic

No comments:

Post a Comment