01 October 2009

Sass and Bide: Spring 2010 made in Australia


      I wanted to comment on Alexander Mcqueen latest collection, and get inspiration from it (only in terms of understanding how this genuis man always manage to have this "file conducteur" in every of his collection), but I fell in love with Sass and Bide Spring 2010 collection!







      This collection is a bit more classy than the other. Personally I think that I prefer Sass & Bide when they give "libre court" to their imagination, although the details in this collection are incredible.
The "Rainbows for Kate" collection was just unique: simple but tragique at the same time. Here it is! That's exactly how I want my collection to be described!
"Rainbows for Kate"
    

6 comments:

  1. The blog looks very good! Good luck with it. I'll follow it. All the best x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for support!
    Bisous, bisous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the fashion show Whitney off the Hills helped out at! Loved the clothes though

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog, interesting read! (y)
    http://twntytwo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete